Senior Manager Marketing Strategy
The Fusion Media Group is looking for a Senior Manager of Marketing Strategy. This person will assist in the development and execution of the Corporate Marketing Strategy of the Fusion Media Group. They will work closely with the Consumer Marketing Teams and the Strategy and Operations teams to support the growth of the Fusion Media Group.
- Manage all B2B Group level marketing campaigns, developing timelines, assets and making sure all marketing communications meet the goals of the campaigns
- Collaborate with brand marketing teams to develop cross brand reports and develop shared resources
- Manage workflows on cross brand initiatives such as UpFronts, NewFronts etc.
- Partner with FMG Strategy and Operations teams on development and presentation of reports
- Partner with Research Analytics teams on development of reporting and insights regarding cross-brand initiatives.
- Work with cross-functional working teams dedicated to developing and executing specific marketing initiatives for the company.
- Distill complex media, advertising, and tech concepts into clear, simple marketing outputs
- 3-5+ years marketing experience (Must have B2B or media experience)
- Solid understanding of the TV and digital eco-system, including content strategies, business models and monetization strategies
- Big appetite for diving into complex concepts, ranging from value proposition development measurement/evaluation frameworks and KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication, project management, and presentation skills. PowerPoint a must.
- Must have a great understanding of data and analytics
- Flexibility, initiative, appetite for dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-development and leadership skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, able to prioritize and multi-task
- A fan of the FMG Brands
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing preferred; Master’s Degree in Business Administration desired.